- Maternity jeans is the best thing to have happened to me during my pregnancy.
- I have become so emotional. Recently I was angry on Ims and told him no food for you, he held his stomach and was saying feeling hungry please feed me, and I felt like crying.
- Fortunately office has been stress-free lately but I’m not liking few new people at all, they are very unethical.
- There is a new guy at work who is such a simpleton just like Suppandi, he calls me Ma’am, and the funny part is he still does not know about my pregnancy though I’m in my last trimester now. I feel proud thinking I haven’t gained much weight but Ims says he might be thinking you are this fat generally.
- I’m now trying to remember my friends’ kids names, so many babies around.
- Finally my Mom, MIL and FIL got their visas issued but my Dad’s got stuck for additional verification, I’m sad but I’m not giving up.
- Right now I’m busy with a lot of things on my mind, most of them not related to work and that makes me happy.
- I have also become forgetful, have been making many lists of things-to-do lately.