TP tagged me to do a Goodbye 2012 tag. I guess mine is going to be boring, but was fun.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I traveled abroad and also saw snow for the first time.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
One common resolution is to lose weight and I DID, lost 7 kilos in all. 😎
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nothing in particular, but maybe December 21, for the strong rumor.
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I would say been a better person thoughts wise.
5. What was your biggest failure?
Er.. Could complete just a 1/3rd of the long hike to the Half Dome
6. Did you suffer illness?
7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one’s really. It was a cool laid back year.
8. Where did most of your money go?
In travelling, but no regrets at all.
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My first long flight journey, loved it.
10. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Urm.. not sure on this one
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happy Happy Happy, just because I wanted to be.
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being lazy. 😀
14. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Oh yes, with nature.
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing again. Gosh, I’m so out of touch with music.
16. What did you want and get? Are the two related?
Hmm I did want to be with Ims asap, and it happened this year (2012).
17. What did you want and not get?
I would say a job, but again no worries at all. I knew of the reasons I could not manage one.
18. What was your favorite film of this year?
Most favorite one was Kahaani
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25 and we did little cake cutting with a great trip.
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing more, it had been a dreamy year for me. 🙂
21. What kept you sane?
Blogging and IndusLadies
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012?
Everyone has their own share of troubles and happiness, one should never compare their lives with others’.
23. Which new places did you visit in 2012?
San Francisco, Yosemite, Mammoth, Tahoe, Monterey, Big Sur and Carmel.
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Had to Google this one 😳 “Zindagi ek Safar hai Suhaana, Yahaan Kal Kyaa Ho Kisne Jaana” – “Life is a beautiful journey filled with uncertainties..”
25. Tag some bloggers you would love to read these answers from.